Working @ Hartley
We are a progressive, forward-thinking and values-driven primary school. From the moment you walk through the door, you will get a sense of how we have created a happy and vibrant learning community for children and staff alike.
Hartley Primary School and its partner schools in the Learning in Harmony Trust are proud to offer a broad range of experiences and development opportunities for new and existing staff.
Why Hartley is right for you:
A culture of support...
- Staff wellbeing is at the heart of everything we do. We know that happy staff, who feel valued and who buy into our values, is the key to unlocking the many talents of our learners.
A range of exciting & innovative development opportunities...
- A diverse range of schools with a very strong set of shared values and moral purpose.
- Bespoke early professional development packages.
- A trust-wide innovative approach to NQT development, including a fully funded residential.
Financial incentives & Perks...
Significant discounts for a number of retailers and services via the Perkbox Employee Incentive. Examples of perks include half-price Cinema tickets, 2 for 1 meals in many restaurants and discounts in supermarkets.
Free medical support such as regular health checks, a 24 hour GP helpline, emergency surgery, physiotherapy and counselling via the Schools Advisory Service.
A rich local culture, a location steeped in history with fantastic transport links to the centre of London...
- Just a stone's throw away from London, with access to all of the culture, entertainment and exciting opportunities that the nation's capital has to offer.
- Less than 30 minutes from London City Airport with flights to many destinations.
- A number of great shopping centres and activities within the local community.