This week our project is about Transport!
Click here for the KS1 version KS1
Click here for the KS2 version KS2
If you would like something else to do, you could try this:
A simple recipe to make mug cakes at home with the family!
Sensory activity - Exploring Salt This week you can explore the texture of salt and discover what you can do with it. Have a look at what Ms Saleh did with salt and have a go by following her steps.
Resources for Parents
Set your own countdown timer using this online stopwatch, this can really support you in creating a strong structure and routine at home. This timer also has a loud and clear finish tone, which can help signal the end of an activity.
Useful website links
This week we would like you to do a dance workout with the family using Just Dance. Make sure you follow the moves and sing along if you can. How many ghosts can you see?
- Project Based Learning Food
- 1 5 20 Links to other Year Groups
- 13 4 20 Links to other Year Groups
- 27 4 20Links to other Year Groups
- 8 5 20 Activities
- Animals Project Based Learning
- Animals Project Based Learning EYFS KS1
- Art Mosaic
- Captain Tom Moore Resource April 2020
- Chicken Sandwich Visual Recipe
- Chocolate Crispies Recipe 01 05 20
- Coronavirus ABookForChildren
- Daffodil Art
- Duplo Crocodile
- Duplo Whale
- EYFS KS1 Rainforest Jungle Habitats 1
- EYFS KS1 Weather Project Based Learning
- EYFS and KS1 Water Project
- EYFS KS1 Space Project
- EYFS KS1 Transport
- Flower Template
- Fossils and Dinosaurs All year groups
- Fruit kebabs 17 04 20
- FS KS1 Food Project Based Learning
- Home Exercise Ideas from LCIS for parents
- Its Time For Bed
- KS2 Rainforest Project Based Learning
- KS2 Space Project
- KS2 Transport
- KS2 Water
- KS2 Weather Project Based Learning
- LCIS Support Pack
- Life Skills Visuals
- Make your own water station
- Making a colourful Toucan
- Marble Rocket Art
- Mindfulness project
- MUG CAKES RECIPE
- NHS Learning Project
- Oatmeal fun Sensory
- Picture News Special Resource Captain Tom Moore 2020
- Pizza Recipe with Symbols
- Playdough at home
- Previous Learning
- Self Care routine
- Sensory activity 22 05 20
- Sensory freezing
- Shadow dinosaur
- Snack Time
- Social Partner Home Ideas March 2020 PDF
- Story Massage Guide
- Strawberry smoothie 24 04 20
- supportingchildrenandadultswithsevrelearningdisabilitesathome 1
- Teddy bear sandwich
- The Wheels on the Bus Massage Story
- Time to shower
- Wild Schools activities
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
The SENDcast podcast - a new podcast for teachers, SENCOs, leaders and parents around Special Educational Needs.
Managing the transition to home schooling from UCL IoE's Centre for Inclusive Education
A Social Story to support parents with explaining school closure to pupils.
Click on the link below to read further on how you can support eating at home if your child is autistic and is having difficulty eating.
Ian Bean has been creating interactive resources for years – there is a complete range of activities mainly aimed at PMLD and SLD learners. Some can be downloaded and used offline. https://www.ianbean.co.uk/senict-members-resource-portal/
Watch this video provided by the NHS to support your child with additional needs at home with some strategies and ideas on what you can try to implement to keep them safe, regulated and engaged.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
The Sensory Spectacle are doing twice weekly sensory makes at 2pm on Mondays and Thursdays live online. https://www.facebook.com/sensoryspectacle/
Go Noodle-Trolls: Can't stop the feeling! Video for our pupils to dance, sing and keep fit with the family! How many trolls can you count in the video?
Papunet Games: A Scandinavian website with simple interactive games, activities and puzzles. The activities are free and the games can be set to different levels to suit your child.
Go Noodle - Twist n Shout with Maximo the monkey! This week you can twist and shout with the family to keep fit! How many times can you twist and shout?
Here are a few ideas showing you how water play can be enjoyed at home.
Change4Life and Disney have teamed up to provide 'Shake Up' games. These games and activities have been designed to provide 10 minutes sessions of fun, physical activity.
Have a wild workout with Andy as he heads to Africa to meet some incredible animals! How many animals can you find?
Cosmic Kids Yoga shows yoga, mindfulness and relaxation activities designed specially for kids aged 3 and older; it’s used in schools and homes all over the world.
Go Noodle - The chicken dance with Maximo the monkey! This week you can do a chicken dance with the family to keep fit! How many chickens can you see?