OUR ETHOS & OUR VALUES
Our Vision Statement is:
"Hartley's commitment is to instil confidence in all pupils to achieve their very best and become successful lifelong learners."
As a school we will:
- Cater for the needs of all pupils
- Challenge, excite and promote positive attitudes - develop a 'growth-mindset'
- Draw on and value the religious, cultural and ethnic diversity of all our learners
- Encourage children to be independent and to take ownership of their learning
- Provide a purposeful environment where every child discovers their own potential and love of learning
- Equip our pupils with the ability to acquire the skills they need for the rapidly evolving world in which they live
At Hartley we believe in: